The parties, the Website, access and legal documentation
1. This website ("Website") is owned and operated by Nagtel Cloud Communications..
2. Access to the secure areas of this Website is restricted to: a) persons who are authorised customers of Nagtel Cloud Communications("Customer"), and b) Internet Service providers who provide their subscribers with access to the world wide web. Access by any other person to the secure areas of this Website is strictly prohibited.
General Commercial Terms
1. This Website is provided for the purposes of allowing the Customer to do the following with an industry standard web browser (referred to collectively as the "Authorised Purposes"): a) access as presented on this Website information about Nagtel Cloud Communications, the terms of the relationship between the Customer andNagtel Cloud Communications, and the goods and/or services presented on this Website, and b) communicate to Nagtel Cloud Communications the Customer's desire to purchase goods and/or services presented on this Website. The Customer must use this Website solely for the Authorised Purposes.
2. Upon account opening, Nagtel Cloud Communications will provide the Customer with a Unique Account Name and an Access Password which the Customer may use to gain access to the secure areas of this Website. The Customer may also use this Account Name and Password to gain access to the ordering area of this Website where the Customer may place an order and this is optional.
5. If the Customer wishes to retain a hard copy of any order it places on this Website, the Customer may print the relevant order confirmation as provided for on this Website using any industry standard web browser. The presentation of an order confirmation on this website indicates only that the relevant order has been received by Nagtel Cloud Communications.
6. The decision by Nagtel Cloud Communications whether or not to accept or fulfil any order will be based inter alia upon the Customer's account and credit status at the relevant time. Orders accepted by Nagtel Cloud Communications will be confirmed by e-mail to the Customer. Nagtel Cloud Communications reserves the right to delay or cancel any order at any time (including at the time of fulfillment).
7. If the Customer wishes to cancel any order, it must do so be emailing its Nagtel Cloud Communications customer sales representative or account manager. Orders may normally be cancelled within 30 minutes of placement, but no order will be cancelled after it has left Nagtel Cloud Communications's premises for shipping regardless of when this occurs.
8. Nagtel Cloud Communications's Customer Returns Procedure will apply to all items which the Customer wishes to return in 3 working days on our own shipping cost.
9. All prices quoted are in United States dollars Prices are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to make adjustments to information or pricing due to typographical errors, market fluctuations, manufacturers price changes etc. that may occur at any time.
10. The Customer expressly authorises Nagtel Cloud Communications to communicate with it via e-mail regarding any order the Customer places on this Website, the Customer's account and/or credit status and other confidential information including the Password which the Customer must enter to access this Website. Nagtel Cloud Communications will send such e-mails to the e-mail address specified by the Customer at the time of account opening or as otherwise advised by the Customer toNagtel Cloud Communications either expressly in writing signed by an authorised representative of the Customer or on Registration Document which the Customer submits to Nagtel Cloud Communications as part of its application to gain access to this Website.
Product Information, advertising and links to third party websites
1. This Website contains information on goods and services which the Customer may purchase including inter alia product descriptions and specifications. With the exception of information relating to Nagtel Cloud Communications pricing and stock availability, all product information has been provided by the relevant original equipment manufacturer and/or vendor and not Nagtel Cloud Communications, and Nagtel Cloud Communications has included it on this Website as a convenience only. The Customer should confirm all product descriptions and specifications with the relevant original equipment manufacturer or vendor before purchase
2. This Website contains hyperlinks and pointers to other websites operated by third parties. These linked websites are not controlled by Nagtel Cloud Communications, and Nagtel Cloud Communications is not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any hyperlink contained in a linked website. The hyperlinks are provided as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any hyperlink on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by Nagtel Cloud Communications, its affiliates or their directors or employees. The Customer links to any such website entirely at its own risk.
3. This Website also contains third party advertisements (including banner ads, partial and full page advertisements) which may contain embedded hyperlinks or which include referral buttons to websites operated by third parties or their licensees or contractors. All third party advertising (including referral buttons and embedded hyperlinks) is paid for by the relevant third party advertisers and must not be construed as either recommendations or endorsements by Nagtel Cloud Communications, its affiliates or their directors or employees. The Customer is referred to the relevant advertiser for all information regarding the advertiser and its products and/or services.
4. In some instances, the advertisement may contain representations or offers by the third party advertiser which the Customer may accept by linking to the advertiser's website and executing the relevant transaction. Such offers are made by the third party advertisers and not Nagtel Cloud Communications, and the third party advertisers are solely responsible to the Customer for the delivery of any goods or services the Customer purchases on the third party websites.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
1. The Trade Practices Act and similar State and Territory Legislation in United States of America may confer rights and remedies on the Customer in relation to the provision by Nagtel Cloud Communications of this Website (including the various functions contained on this Website) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified ("Non-excludable Rights"). Nagtel Cloud Communications does not exclude any Non-excluding Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
2. Except as provided for by the Non-excluding Rights: a) this Website (including all Content and functions) is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, b) Nagtel Cloud Communications and its suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including but not limited to implied warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose, c) Nagtel Cloud Communications does not warrant that any functions on this Website (including inter alia the Customer's access to this Website) will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that this Website or the server which stores and transmits Content to the Customer or any other person accessing this Website are free of viruses or any other harmful components, d) Nagtel Cloud Communications does not warrant or make any representations regarding any the Customer's access to, or the results of the Customer's access to, this Website (including any related or linked websites) or any Content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
3. Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of Nagtel Cloud Communications will Nagtel Cloud Communications or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, this Website or any Content.
4. Manufacturers and service providers warranties apply where applicable.
Manufacturers and service providers warranties apply where applicable.
Return Authorisation Request
Requests should be registered with Nagtel Cloud Communications via email, or via our online shop where upon a Return Authorisation (hereafter RA) number will generally be issued. The cost of shipping the component or system to the Nagtel Cloud Communications Workshop must be borne by the customer. Nagtel Cloud Communications can organize a courier, but the cost must be paid on pickup from the customer's location. Please note all warranties, which refer directly to the manufacturer, should be followed as per manufacturers terms along with the required stocking fee.
Nagtel Cloud Communications offers a 7 working day Dead on Arrival warranty for all items supplied.(some manufacturers have longer periods of DOA, please follow relevant procedures) If an item exhibits a hardware malfunction within 7 working days from purchase, it is said to be Dead on Arrival. The customer will cover the cost of transport to the Nagtel Cloud Communications workshop or selected service center. Nagtel Cloud Communications or the service center will then repair or replace the goods, and return to the customer at our expense. A DOA request must be registered as such via email or telephone. The date of purchase must be quoted along with the invoice number. All other RA conditions still apply.
Items Returned for Repair
The RA number must be displayed on the packaging in which the item is returned. Proof of purchase, including most especially including the invoice number, must also accompany the item. We also require relevant contact details (your phone number) and a return shipping address. Please provide a document describing the fault with the unit.
Lead Time and Turnover
An RA must first be registered by email or phone. Nagtel Cloud Communications cannot repair items if they are just sent or brought in without first registering.
Returned goods will not be available for collection until at least the next working day after the Nagtel Cloud Communications workshop receives the item. Depending on fault or damage, longer delays may apply. If an item will be delayed longer than five days, Nagtel Cloud Communications agrees to inform the customer via telephone and give an estimate of further delay.
Nagtel Cloud Communications accepts no responsibility for data stored on systems sent in for repair. It is the customer's responsibility to see that all vital data on a system is backed up. Repair work done by Nagtel Cloud Communications may result in data loss. If it is not possible to backup data, the customer must inform Nagtel Cloud Communications both on the telephone and in writing (to be included with RA form) that data protection measures must be employed.
Failure to adhere to any of the above requirements and procedures will result in the item being returned to the customer, at the customer's cost, with no work being done on that item.
The issuing of a RA number is not an agreement on Nagtel Cloud Communications part that the item is in fact damaged or faulty. The status of the item will be determined in the Nagtel Cloud Communications workshop.
If an item is returned for repair and is found not to be damaged or faulty, or no compatibility issues are found, then a fee will be applied.
If an item is returned, a restocking fee of 25%(minimum) will apply. Credit or refund will only be awarded if we see fit.
Disclaimer and Indemnity
All goods supplied by Nagtel Cloud Communications are at the purchaser's risk immediately from delivery. However, title of the goods remains with Nagtel Cloud Communications until the invoice is paid in full.
Prices are subject to change at the time of publication. Nagtel Cloud Communications reserves the right to vary and change the items listed in this price list. While every effort is made to ensure accuracy of information, Nagtel Cloud Communications cannot take responsibility for any errors and omissions.
Nagtel Cloud Communications shall not be responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused to the property or person of the customer or any third party as a result of any defect in the goods whether patent or latent, and the customer indemnifies Nagtel Cloud Communications against any claims against it by any third party arising out of any such defects.
All items in this price list are subject to availability, changes in price, and changes to specifications from date of publication.
If Nagtel Cloud Communications is prevented from delivering the goods because of any act of God, war, strike, lock-out, industrial dispute, government legislation or intervention, fire, flood, transport delays or any other cause beyond its control then it shall be entitled at its option to either extend the time for delivery until a reasonable period after such cause has ceased or to terminate the sale and in neither case shall the purchaser have any claim for loss or damage against Nagtel Cloud Communications.
All freight charges are the responsibility of the customer. Nagtel Cloud Communications will accept no responsibility whatsoever for goods lost or damaged in transit. If insurance is required we suggest you contact your insurance company to ensure your goods are adequately covered.
Title To Goods
The goods shall remain the absolute property of Nagtel Cloud Communications as legal and equitable owner and property in the goods shall not pass to the purchaser until the purchase price has been fully paid.
Until the purchase price has been fully paid:
1. The relationship between the purchaser and Nagtel Cloud Communications is a fiduciary relationship and the purchaser shall hold the goods as bailee for Nagtel Cloud Communications in such manner as to clearly identify them as being the property of Nagtel Cloud Communications
2. The purchaser may resell the goods in the usual course of its business but it shall keep separate records of sales of the goods and shall pay the proceeds of such sales into a separate account in trust for Nagtel Cloud Communications.
3. The purchaser shall insure the goods and shall indemnify Nagtel Cloud Communications against any loss or damage to the goods arising after delivery to the purchaser.
4. The purchaser shall notify Nagtel Cloud Communications promptly of any levy of execution by the third party against the goods.
1. The following trademarks which appear on this Website are owned by Nagtel Cloud Communications and its affiliates.
2. All other trade marks on this Website, registered or otherwise, are trade marks of their respective owners.